What does Humility look like at Hounslow Heath Junior School?
- appreciating what you have and what other people do for you.
- complimenting other people on what they do; even the smallest thing.
- not taking others for granted and encouraging others to better themselves.
- looking for the best in others and recognising things they do well.
- being modest and not being boastful about what you have done well.
- being happy for those who have done well rather than jealous of others.
- looking for peace and not arguments.
- being kind and considerate to others and their feelings at all times.
- acknowledging that your achievements are not accomplished by yourself.
- being able to put others first, instead of yourself.
Humility is “not thinking less of yourself but thinking of yourself less.”